The ONLY rehab program of its kind. No gimmicks, guessing, or expensive gadgets. Just everything needed to tackle Tennis Elbow - neatly packaged into the ultimate guide.
What is included?
- Two completely unique, 16 week programs.
- The Basic Program was created for the busy professional, student, or stay-at-home parent who needs to make the most of their time. Minimal time (~20 minutes, 3x per week) and equipment (light dumbbells or bands) required while still achieving maximal results. Don’t let the name fool you - this program is highly effective.
- The Comprehensive Program stays true to its name - no stone is left unturned here. The program can be done with dumbbells and/or bands, but is done optimally at the gym.
- Phases - Each program is also conveniently broken up into 4 distinct phases because everyone’s starting point is different. We systematically designed the program to help you choose the appropriate phase to begin with so you get the most out of every single workout.
- Accompanying 59 page PDF with instructions, education, and tools required for success.
- Drop-down menus for complete customization. This is NOT a cookie cutter, one size fits all approach program.
- All exercises are linked to high quality videos, each with instructions, for clarity, convenience, and ease of use.
- Resources to track your workouts (excel, PDF, or printouts) and progress.
- Case studies to provide real-world examples of how rehabilitation is implemented based on the presentation of the client.
- Private Facebook Community
- And so much more!
Who is this program for?
While the name implies that it only affects tennis players, tennis elbow is actually the most common form of elbow pain that impacts a variety of individuals.
Individuals diagnosed with tennis elbow will typically present with a gradual, non-traumatic onset of lateral elbow pain with usage of the wrist and hand during household, occupational, and recreational activities such as picking up objects, turning door handles, gripping, lifting, playing tennis, golfing, rock climbing, etc.
Over time, symptoms may begin to present at rest. Additionally, the affected muscles and the rest of the upper limb may weaken from disuse which further affects function.
Many people have tried a variety of interventions with little success such as massage, acupuncture, ice, heat, electrical stimulation, dry needling, medication, cortisone injections, surgery, and the list goes on.
There is so much conflicting information on the topic from healthcare professionals, social media, and the internet that it’s hard to know which sources are reliable and accurate.
Most people don’t know why they developed tennis elbow or what exactly they should do about it so we designed this program to bust the myths regarding the diagnosis while providing an easy-to-use program that will help you accomplish your goals.
Why We Designed This Program
We are tired of the fads, gimmicks, and fancy gadgets that over-promise and under-deliver. We wanted to create the most affordable and up-to-date programs that put you in the driver seat. You are in control. Rather than driving to appointments 3 times per week for months on end without significant changes in function that ends up costing hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, we developed this simple and effective program that only costs 71 cents per day! Seems like a small price to pay to get back to doing what you love.